- Agri-Business Lending offers a broad array of flexible loan programs to agribusiness operations. Whether your business is small, medium, or large, our Portfolio Managers can structure a loan package to fit your organization's specific needs.
- Seasonal Operational Loans are revolving lines of credit. Transactions can be executed as often as needed to minimize interest costs. Operating Loans are available to finance seasonal increases in supply inventory, grain inventory, receivables, and hedging activities.
- Term Loans are available to finance real estate, facilities, equipment, vehicles, or permanent levels of current assets. The repayment period will be matched to the useful life of the assets financed and/or cash flow to be generated.
- Specialty products are single purpose loans to retail agribusiness that have a borrowing relationship with another lender. The loans are used to provide defined terms and fund 100% of inventory purchases.
- The Premier Loan is our best deferred terms tool for financing any type of supply inventory invoices. The loan is a perpetual line of credit subject to annual review. You select the invoice to be financed. CFA makes the payments to the suppliers. The loan is only due in full once a year. You choose which month of the year you prefer to pay off the loan.
WHO WE ARE
The Cooperative Finance, Inc. (CFA) is an agricultural finance cooperative based in Kansas City, Missouri. We build long lasting customer relationships; by delivering on our word. Our employees possess superior understanding and skills in operational issues and financing requirements of our customers.
Our members are cooperative associations and agricultural producers located throughout America's heartland. We support the federated cooperative system. We are committed to the long term financial success of our customers. We deliver customer-oriented products designed around responsive customer service.
CFA was incorporated and operates under the Kansas Cooperative Marketing Act. We have provided reliable financial products and services to the agricultural industry since 1943.
WHAT WE DO
CFA offers a full range of financing products and financial services to agriculture cooperatives, agribusiness and agricultural producers. We provide financial commitments with sound structures and terms at competitive rates. We offer operating and term loans, single purpose inventory financing, point-of-sale production agriculture financing, equipment leasing, and other financial services. We incorporate the flexibility necessary to adjust to individual customer needs. Our success is based on the success of our customers.
HOW WE OPERATE
CFA is a regional cooperative, operating for the benefit of its membership. As a cooperative, a substantial portion of the organization's earnings is returned to our customers in the form of patronage refunds. Voting stockholders elect a board of directors, which governs the association. The seven board members are located throughout the trade territory to provide representation for all members.
Products and services are delivered to CFA members and also to others individuals or organizations whereby a member would receive some benefit. Financial commitments are not restricted to members. We employ a staff of qualified professionals that are either field based or located at the Kansas City, Missouri office. We have deployed a field-based staff to better understand our customers and their needs and thereby serve them better.
Mail Payments: Overnight Payments: Overnight Packages: Wire Payments: *
|6th Floor Lockbox|
|Kansas City, Missouri 64153|
Note: Please contact your CFA Loan Officer of all wire transactions. All wires must be received by 11:00a CST or the funds will be applied to next business day.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT SERVICES DIRECTORY
|Connie Durbin||Ext. 207||(816) 214-4200|
|Kay Lesher||Ext. 220||(816) 214-4200||All Input Loan Territory|
|Phyllis Varel||Ext. 226||(816) 214-4200||All Input Loan Territory|
|Rebecca Nissen||Ext. 202||(816) 214-4200||All Commercial Loan Territory|
|Jennifer Oborny||Ext. 225||(816) 214-4200|
|Tom Baxa||Ext. 216||(816) 214-4200|
|Warren Baehr||Ext. 208||(816) 214-4200|