PRODUCTION AG LENDING
- Production Ag Lending offers a broad array of flexible loan programs to agriculture producers who are customers of potential customers of agricultural supply and marketing business participating in CFA’s Input Finance Program (IFP)
INPUT FINANCE PROGRAM
- The Input Finance Program is a point-of-sale financing tool for agricultural retailer to promote product sales to their producers. Producers have access to convenient full season input financing at the same source of their production inputs…their local participating agriculture supply retailer.
- Fast and convenient application process
- Strengthens customers relationships
- Simple loan documentation
- Reduces working capital requirements
- Quick credit decision process
- Quick approval process
- Convenient loan application
- Non revolving line of credit
- Convenient one-stop shopping
- Financing aligned with production practices
- Loan maturity to match marketing needs
- Competitive interest rates and terms
INPUT VOLUME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD RECIPIENTS
The top ten participating associations for Input Finance Program loan volume were recently presented with a plaque of recognition. The award is based on aggregate patron loan commitments as of June 1st. Patron loan commitments are calculated as the total outstanding principal balance plus available credit.
We would like to congratulate all of our Top Ten Volume Award recipients as well as associations exceeding $5 million in Input Finance Program loan volume. The list includes the primary Certified Lender contact for each association. We recognize that many associations have more than one Certified Lender or staff member who play a vital part and would like to thank all of you that contribute to the success of the program.
To see the Input Finance Program Award winners click the link below.